&t The Taylor Family: Snowballs

Wednesday, September 11

Snowballs

A new shaved ice place opened up at one of the entrances to our community.
A friend told me that they were cheap so Peter and I decided to check it out. After dinner we told the kids to get shoes on and then we drove the 2 or 3 minutes it took and then went in to see what was offered.Everything is shaved ice but they had a ton of flavors to choose from (I think the guy said 90). The girls looked and looked and I read off a few for Javan and once everyone was decided we ordered.
I didn’t get anything but the children each enjoyed a small cup for $1 each and Peter got a medium for $2. Can’t beat that. We sat outside in the shade and enjoyed the evening. Abbi didn’t like her flavor that she had chosen but Javan traded with her so everyone was happy in the end and had brightly colored lips and tongues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home