&t The Taylor Family: Out to Lunch

Tuesday, September 26

Out to Lunch

Brye and I's eye appointments went well. Brye was such a big girl and she did everything she was suppose to do just like the Dr asked. Turns out she is slightly Far-sighted but that is a good thing because as you grow taller your eyes get longer causing you to be Near-sighted so hopefully she will just even out. I got new glasses for the first time in 4 years, it's about time. After the Dr's we went to lunch with a good friend of ours, Claire. Claire was my customer back before I was ever pregnant with Brye and she still goes to see Peter at Altamonte from time to time. She bought Brye the blue snuggly bear before she was born, the one that Abbi took a loving to and claimed as her "moose." After lunch at the mall we walked around a little bit and said hi to all my friends I haven't seen in a long time at Oviedo. It was great seeing you again Claire, it had been way too long! Thanks again for the things you sent the girls and also the books you brought them today, you are so sweet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home