&t The Taylor Family: So Tired

Monday, September 25

So Tired

Today I had another doctors appointment for an ultrasound just to make sure that everything was back to normal after I stopped my meds. Everything was great and the Dr said that my biopsy came back perfect. Right now we are working on synchronizing my cycle with the donor's so we can do the IVF which the Dr said we should be able to do in 4-5 weeks. After the appointment the girls and I were suppose to go to my cousin Laura's house so that our girls could play together. Well Brye and Abbi both had a cough going on and Brye also had a runny nose so we decided it best not to risk getting Laura's girls sick too. We spent our day just driving around and getting a few caches while we were out. I didn't want to go all the way home and put the girls to bed just to wake them up and go pick up Peter again. When we did get home we were all exhausted but Brye and I have eye appointments tomorrow so there will be no sleeping in at our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home