&t The Taylor Family: Smiles

Sunday, October 22

Smiles

Last night our friends invited us out to hear ghost stories at Leu Gardens. I got the girls together and when Peter came home we jumped in the car and headed back to town. We met up with Michael and Angela and sat and talked a bit while people took turns telling stories at the mic. The stories weren't scary of course but Brye enjoyed sitting out in the dark eating hot dogs and popcorn. After we left the Gardens we took Brye over to Grandma's house where I will pick her up tomorrow. So today it was just Peter, Abbi and I. While Peter made some phone calls I took Abbi to the store to pick up a few essentials and while we were cruising the isles Abbi spotted a Pumpkin balloon and got so excited. I figured since Brye was having fun at Grandma's house Abbi could have a special treat. We took the balloon home (after we paid for it) and she played with it all night long. Such a sweetie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home