&t The Taylor Family: Another busy day

Monday, October 23

Another busy day

This morning I had an ultrasound and some blood drawn just make sure everything was still on track. My tests came back free of any flags so we are on to the next thing. I have to wear these patches that regulate my hormones so my body prepares to be pregnant. They are really annoying and sticky but right now I only have to wear one but I will gradually increase to four patches.
After the doctors I took Peter to work and dropped Abbi off at my mom's to be with Brye and then went to lunch with my friend Greig. I have known Greig a long time, we met back in 9th grade English class and have been good friends ever since. We went out to Panera, that's where we always go when we go out, and ate our lunch and just talked for a couple hours. Greig's a great guy and I am really happy that we were able to stay friends for so long. It was great seeing you Greig, looking forward to next time. Later, after Peter got off work, we went to dinner with my youngest brother, Brian, and one of my older brothers, Mark and his wife Angie. My mom watched the kids, so we could have a nice meal together. Mark lives just outside of Gainsville so we don't get to see him too often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home