&t The Taylor Family: Pumpkin faces

Thursday, October 19

Pumpkin faces

On Tuesday, Brye went with our neighbors to the library to see a puppet show. After they were done they went to a pumpkin patch and let Brye pick out a couple pumpkins for her and Abbi. They gave Brye stickers to put faces on the pumpkins since they are too small to carve. Today Brye couldn't wait any longer so we sat down and made the pumpkins smile.
Abbi even had a bit of fun putting stickers on her pumpkin but hers ended up looking more like a Picasso pumpkin, very cool. When the pumpkins were finished there were still stickers left and to keep Brye from putting them all on her pumpkin we decided to make a picture for Grandma. Brye and I worked hard on the picture and she did a great job putting the faces on and gluing things down. She even put the little beady eyes on the page to make it more spooky. I think Grandma will really like this picture we made.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Grandma said...

It's the "BEST" I just love my picture. Brye told me all about how she put the eyes and mouth on, she showed me every detail.She even showed me just the right spot on the frig where it now is displayed,proudly.Brye is so proud of herself when she has something to show grandma. I see it in her eyes that she knows she is making things just for me....I love you Bryanna and Thank You so much for my great Halloween picture. Big hugs to you. Remember to share those Hugs with Grandmas Baby girl Abbi...talk to you on the phone tomorrow???? Call Me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home