&t The Taylor Family: Let the fun begin

Wednesday, October 18

Let the fun begin

Tonight I had my final volunteer class with the Sanford Police Department which means I can start volunteering my time whenever I would like. We had a little graduation class tonight where we got our uniforms and certificates. I am happy to be able to finally start giving my time. The Volunteer coordinator thought I would be good at doing some Administrative accredibility because the man in charge of that division is really backed up and needs someone who can work hard and who is trustworthy. I might even do some patrolling in the cars if I have time to volunteer after the office is closed. There is still a CPR class that I need to take and I am excited about that because I have always wanted to be CPR certified.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Grandma said...

Great job,Chellee !!! Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home