&t The Taylor Family: Garage Sale

Friday, October 13

Garage Sale

Today was not the best day but I did get a lot accomp-
lished. First thing this morning Peter had to go to the airport to catch a flight to go back to San Diego. He had to return to take his real estate licensing test for the state of CA. He left so early I hardly woke up when he kissed me good bye and therefore didn't get to see him off. :( After I ran a few errands in Orange City I came back to my mom's house so that we could start preparing for the garage sale. My mom always has the best garage sales. She puts everything in plastic bags and has everything marked and ready and she even washes and irons things. I was going to have the garage sale at my house but since I live on a dirt road past most of the houses I wasn't sure how many people would come. My mom's neighborhood was having a big sale so we thought this was a better idea. I have a few big things to sell so hopefully I will make a little money from all this work. I guess we will see tomorrow. Brye was a great helper all day long, she helped us sort and put price tags on everything. But sometimes she got carried away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home