&t The Taylor Family: Our Favorite Customer

Sunday, October 15

Our Favorite Customer

We had a really great first day at our garage sale. The best part was we didn't even have to advertise because it was a neighborhood thing. My mom and I both did better than we were expecting and sold a big chunk of the stuff we really wanted to get rid of. We had one girl customer that hung around for most the day. She was quite the shopper, she came prepared with her shopping cart and everything. She walked around to each table and touched everything. I guess she thought her organizational skills were better than ours because we found many things in the wrong spot after she left. She wasted no time loading up her cart and liked to take the price stickers off of things and put them on her shirt. When it came time to pay for her goods she didn't say much but it was apparent she had no money and was willing to trade kisses. She was kind enough to allow us to take her picture so I could post it on our blog.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Grandma said...

See I told you Morgan's clothes would come in handy! Check out the jacket and slippers..lol
Thanks Chellee, Brye and Abbi for all the hard work it took to have the garage sale. I had no idea I would make any money at all. I knew you had quite a few things and I was happy you could bring it here as the whole neighboorhood was involved. You got me going to clean out my cupboards... Thanks... As all garage sales. I always have a goal where the extra money will go to and I was able to buy the paint, towels, rugs,shower curtain,mirror to help complete our new bathroom all my children gave to us last Christmas. Am I Blessed? I surely think so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home