&t The Taylor Family: Yay, Peter's Home!!

Monday, October 16

Yay, Peter's Home!!

Well actually, he's at work right now but at least he is in the same state. Peter's plane landed just before 11 last night and he called me from the runway once they touched down. Unfortunately he had left his cell phone charger at home all weekend so his battery just about died while we were talking. I had just gotten home with the girls after spending 4 days at my mom's house so I ran around and tried to make things look not as cluttered. I tried so hard to stay awake so I could greet Peter at the door but I just couldn't do it. I woke up after he came in and was really confused. I didn't hear the door open or his truck pull up but somehow he was there with a dozen red roses for me and of course lots of kisses. I had missed him so much I am so happy he is home now. It was good that I had the garage sale though because it really distracted me during the day and wore me out so I could sleep at night. Otherwise, I would have had a terrible time trying to sleep without Peter beside me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home