&t The Taylor Family: Happy 18th Brian!!

Saturday, November 18

Happy 18th Brian!!

Yesterday was Brian's 18th Birthday. It is so hard to believe that he is already 18. I remember when he was just a baby and a toddler. We use to fight all the time! Now he is a great guy with a lot of potential and on his way to making a life for himself. I am so proud to call him my brother and I know that whatever he pursues he will be sucessful. My other two brothers and my sister and I all pitched in and got Brian an Ipod. We had the back engraved and gave it to him at dinner last night. He has wanted one for a long time so I know he is thrilled to finally have one. Happy Birthday Brian, I love very much!!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Grandma said...

Thank you to all my children for making Brian's birthday areally rememerable one. Great idea ,Janell and Wyatt for the Kobe Steak House idea.Food was terrific and so much of it.He loved the IPOD .Another device so he can't hear me talk to him. lolI have wonderful children, you have all made me proud and I brag about you all to anyone I can corner for 10 minutes. Love and Hugs,Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home