&t The Taylor Family: My new friend

Wednesday, November 22

My new friend

This is Grace, she is my new friend. When I first met her in Atlanta she was afraid of me and I was afraid of her so it all worked out. I tried to become friends with her but it was hard for both of us. I have always been afraid of dogs, especially big dogs so it took a bit for me to try and get close to her. Now when she sees me she gets so excited and wants to play. She likes to be chased around the house and play tug-a-war with her rope. Grace is such a sweetie she makes me want a doggie just like her. I would take her if I could but I think Johnny and Shar would be upset if I stole their dog. Oh and I got my hair cut today while I was waiting for Shar at the dentist, can you tell? Not really I know. After we took the picture Grace came and laid on me and then pulled my socks and my scrunchie off. Then she licked my feet all over. I think that means she likes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home