&t The Taylor Family: Our new house

Wednesday, November 22

Our new house

It was another beautiful day here in California, I never knew I would like it here so much. Johnny and Shar found a beautiful house for Peter and I to move into when we move in January. We looked at a couple when we were here last time but didn't see any that we fell in love with. Shar kept looking after we left and found the perfect house. She sent me pictures and I must have looked at them at least a hundred times. I couldn't wait to get back here to walk through it and see it all in person. Peter and I were so excited to be able to go this morning after we all ate breakfast. The whole family piled into the car including all the girls. When we got to the house it just took my breath away. It is so nice and pretty and it is big but not too big. There are lots of windows which I love because I just love natural lighting. Brye had a great time climbing the stairs and picking out her room and I had a blast just going from room to room and imagining our furniture in there. Johnny and Shar are such great people and we are truly blessed to have them in our lives. Our new house is going to be perfect and I can't wait to move in but I know it will be really hard to leave our home in FL. Peter took a bunch of pictures inside but we didn't get any of the outside of the house so I will have to remedy that before we leave here. In these pictures you can see the kitchen and what will be the playroom (by the fireplace) and most of the master bedroom. There is a spare bed and full bath downstairs on the other side of the house from the master bed and then up stairs there are two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom. Upstairs is where the girls will be. Today we picked out all the colors for each room so that it can be all nice and painted when we move in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home