&t The Taylor Family: Here we are!!

Tuesday, November 21

Here we are!!

We made it here to San Diego. Yesterday we got up early and got our things together and left the hotel. We picked my mom up on the way to the airport so she could take Oscar back home. We had a layover in Atlanta so our first flight was just an hour long. At Atlanta we had to wait a bit before our next flight took off but the time went pretty quickly. When we boarded the plane Shar took Abbi in first class with her and Peter and Brye and I found our seats with the commoners. J We had a great flight, nice and quiet. Peter put a couple movies on the dvd player for Brye and then we both watched videos and movies on our iPods. I don’t know what I would have done without my iPod this time around. I watched The Office and played Tetris and then just listened to my music and rested. The ride was almost 4 hours but it wasn’t too bad. When we got to San Diego we were surprised to find that the temperature was cooler in Orlando. We made our way to Johnny and Shar’s house and we quickly went to sleep so we are rested for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home