&t The Taylor Family: I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Sunday, November 19

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane


Today was my last day of bedrest. It was nice to just lay around and be waited on but it was also a little hard. I felt like I was a burden when I asked for things and Peter or Shar were busy. They never made me feel like it but I am not use to not being able to do things on my own. It was a little difficult today when I needed to pack for our trip tomorrow and I had to tell Peter and Shar what to gather so that I could put it all in the suitcases but it all worked out. We packed for our to trip to San Diego and then we packed an overnight bag so that we could stay at the hotel with Shar and Hannah and not drive as far in the morning to catch our flight out. We ordered room service and watched the Ant Bully in our room before putting all the girls to bed. I don’t know why but staying in bed all day really takes a lot out of you and I am ready to sleep now. Tomorrow we will fly out around 1:00 so we have to be at the airport around 11:00 or so. There are a few things we have to do in the morning before we take off so we have to get up earlier than I would like to. We already ordered our breakfast for the morning so that it will be here and make us get up to eat. Peter is bringing his laptop with him on the trip so I will be sure to post pictures and let everyone know what we are up to as the week goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home