&t The Taylor Family: A Little People's Christmas

Thursday, December 7

A Little People's Christmas

My Aunt Nancy bought my girls the Little People Nativity Scene and gave it to us when we all went up to Jacksonville earlier this week. Nancy had told me about it at Halloween and I really wanted to get it. I guess no stores actually carry it in stock because I could only find it online. I never had the chance to buy it and soon I had forgotten about it completely. When Nancy told me she had gotten for the girls I was so excited. I thought this was the perfect way to explain to Brye the reason for Christmas and the entire story of Baby Jesus in the Manger. Now Brye knows the whole story from Mary having a baby to the three wise men following the star to bring Jesus their presents. Thanks Auny Nancy we really appreciate your thoughtfulness and now Brye knows the importance of all of our celebrating.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home