&t The Taylor Family: Dinner's ready!

Wednesday, March 28

Dinner's ready!

This is one of my favorite meals (that I can prepare) It is parmesan coated salmon with my favorite veggie, broccoli. Tonight I also made corn bread muffins which the girls loved but to Peter and I it was our least favorite part of the dish. Because I am pregnant I have to limit myself to 12 oz of fish a week but that is pretty easy with the price of it as it is. We eat lots of chicken and I have a few really good recipes for that also but salmon will always be my favorite.
Today was so nice out, I was really surprised that we had that nice breeze. Peter and Dave went to work getting his shop ready to open so I took the girls to the park where we enjoyed a nice long walk along a trail in the shady trees. We have lots of nice parks by our house, we are really fortunate. If we continue to get nice weather like today than we will have to go explore some of the other parks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home