&t The Taylor Family: Brian goes to Prom

Sunday, April 1

Brian goes to Prom

Last night was my little brother's Senior Prom. My mom wanted lots of pictures so of course I came over to make sure that was taken care of. After he got all dressed up (he looked so great!) I took a bunch of just him and then when his date arrived with Brian's friend and his friends date I took lots more pictures. They all looked so good, I wish I had a reason to dress up like that and go out. Brian's prom was exactly 7 years after mine, to the day. That is when Peter and I got engaged. I was a senior but Peter had graduated the year before and came to my prom. Seeing Brian and his friends all dressed up brought back lots of memories. Brian called me today said he had a great time, I am so happy he went! He looked so good. Here is a picture of Brian with his friend Taylar being cool before they took off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home