&t The Taylor Family: Just lying around

Tuesday, May 22

Just lying around

Bed rest has got to be one of the most boring things a Dr can put you through. I have talked with other surrogates that are on bed rest also (both pregnant with twins and about 3 weeks ahead of me) and they don't have any encouraging thoughts. I am lucky though because I was able to put it off this long and I have triplets in here, the other girls both went down around 26 weeks and they only have two. Today Peter returned to work and so I am here alone and bored but at least I am not in the hospital, that would be much worse. I have books, my iPod, TV (I hardly ever watch TV though), and my Dad's computer (we can't get online with ours) to keep me occupied but even still I think I may go crazy if I have to stay like this for too much longer. I know I can at least stay happy as long as I am not in the hospital and knowing what the alternative could be helps keep me sane and in a better place. I do enjoy reading emails though so if you have a spare moment please send me a thought to help me on my mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home