&t The Taylor Family: Morning Update

Thursday, May 17

Morning Update

I know you all are waiting for an update so here it goes: Chellee is doing fine. Some of her labs yesterday were still not perfect, but there doing a few more tests to see what, if anything, needs to be done. She's bored and I'm sure she isn't very comfortable, but she's hanging in there. We saw the doctor for a few minutes this morning and it looks like we probably won't be taking her home today. It seems to me that they're more concerned right now with Chellee's health and that the babies are doing just fine. The goal still seems to be to keep them in as long as possible and I'm at least optomistic. We're just hoping it's safe to do so at home, but whatever the doctor suggests for the babies is what we're determined to do. The girls have been staying with Grandma and she's been an incredible help. I'm not sure how I would be right now if they weren't so well cared for. I'm still at the shop working, but I'm sure I'll be back at the hospital tonight. Chellee has her phone now and it's charged and working so feel free to call her if you have the time. I'm sure she wouldn't mind hearing from anyone. Thanks again so much for your prayers and support though this entire journey. We love you all.

-Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home