&t The Taylor Family: A fun day

Saturday, September 29

A fun day

Peter had to work today and I didn't have any plans so when I heard from a geocaching buddy that wanted to get together I jumped on the chance. We met at my house and then we took all the girls (my two and her one) to a park that is just a couple miles from my house. It may be close in distance but you have to drive all the way around and take a boat to the island. I had never been there before so I was excited to see what it was about. We parked and took the short boat trip and then the girls played on the playground. We grabbed a couple caches while in the area (of course) and then when the thunder started we headed out. The girls had a good time and Brye really liked the boat (Abbi was scared). Later Peter and I had dinner with Michaela and Angella, the girls were asleep in the car before we could leave the parking lot to come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home