&t The Taylor Family: Normalcy

Tuesday, September 25

Normalcy

After getting home last night, everything returned to normal today. I got up and went to the PD and put in a few hours. I love working there so I don't mind getting up early to make it in. When I picked up the girls to take them home for lunch and naps, Peter said that Brye had something to show me. Apparently she had made something out of blocks while I was away so I had to see what it was. I couldn't believe that Brye had made what she showed me all by herself with no help from Daddy whatsoever. She is so smart, I can't get enough. I sure did miss her and her sister while I was away! You can see in the picture the truck and the best one-the fishy! She honestly had no help at all in making her fish, I almost didn't believe it but then I just remembered: she's Peter's daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home