&t The Taylor Family: Hi Tina

Sunday, September 16

Hi Tina

My best friend, Christina, came to town just for the weekend. She popped in to see her mom for a couple days before returning to Ohio. I hadn't seen Tin in quite a while so I definitely wanted to take advantage of her time down here. Her mom just had a house built out in Windermere and it is absolutely gorgeous! By far the largest house I have ever seen. I drove out there with the girls today while Daddy took some time off and played at the shop. I was given the tour of the house and then we ate some lunch. It was great seeing you Tina and Raj, your house is beautiful!!

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased you and the girls were able to come visit; it was really great to see you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home