&t The Taylor Family: Night Caching

Wednesday, September 12

Night Caching

I was on my home tonight when I realized that I had missed a call from a local cacher. I called her up and we decided to meet at a cache down the road to make a find. After we picked up the one we went on to another that her and her boyfriend had already found but that had since been claimed as missing the first two stages (it's a three part multi cache). We couldn't find the second stage though we all had flashlights so they showed me the way to the third stage. I was happy to grab this find as it was a cache that has been on my to do list for a long time. I don't usually cache at night but when the hides aren't too hard it can be really fun (don't worry, I never cache at night alone). Blurry picture due to lack of light and a shaky hand. It is of my signing the log for the cache before replacing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home