&t The Taylor Family: The Villages

Saturday, September 15

The Villages

Another caching event brought me out to The Villages where there was a meet and greet at a local restaurant. A local cacher picked me up at my house at 5:30 AM and we went to Sanford to meet up with 3 more cachers. We all rode together since it was a bit of ways and got there a little early. We had a great time meeting other cachers, some we knew some we didn't, at the event and having breakfast. The group that put on the Meet'n Greet also put out a bunch of new caches in the area for everyone to find. We loaded up the new coords and we were off. We spent the whole day driving around town and gathering up finds. At one point we had a caravan of four "geomobiles" following us, eventually it dwindled down to just us. Right now I am sitting at 992 finds. My 1000th find milestone is just around the corner. For my big find I want to do a really good memorable cache so I asked a local puzzle genius to make up a new one for me. He wasted no time and had a new (very difficult) puzzle put out. I am still racking my brains on how to solve it. I can't find more than 7 until I do so this one can my my 1000th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home