&t The Taylor Family: Family

Saturday, December 29

Family

My brother, Steve, and his family came into town from MD yesterday. They stopped by Peter's shop on their way to my mom's house where they are staying, so I got to see them for a little bit yesterday. Today, after the girls were up and ready we headed over that way to spend the day with them. We ended up doing a bit of caching and just hanging out. I didn't get too many finds because the area that we searched was one that I had been to a couple times before. No big deal though, I still had fun. When we got back to my mom's house she was preparing dinner and Brye was anxious to help her. Brye is a great helper and when I told Grandma that she had experience making noodles, Grandma gave her a spoon and a box of noodles to cook. Brye did a great job and dinner was very tasty. I got to spend time with my nephew and godson, Tyler too. I hadn't seen him in a few months and he has grown so much. He has hair now and can walk and even say a few things. He is just a few months younger than Abbi but I always have a hard time remembering that, I always want to say he is just a baby even though Abbi is now a "Big Girl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home