&t The Taylor Family: Mmmm, Melting Pot

Sunday, December 30

Mmmm, Melting Pot

It's that time of year again and Tina and Noah finally came home to visit. As always we had our traditional meal at The Melting Pot but we decided to invite some others along this year. Michael, Angella, Rena, and Reba also joined us and we had a great time. We had reserved a table for 10 but the other two people couldn't make it. It was the first time ever that we used a table with four burners on it. I didn't take part in the choosing of the foods because I figured with four pots to choose from there must be something there that I would like. Of course, it is hard to go wrong with food from The Melting Pot. We had a wonderful meal that took about 3 hours which gave us plenty of time to talk and catch up. I was so full by the end of the meal I almost didn't indulge in the chocolate fondue but I just couldn't resist. It may have just happened but I am already ready for next year's trip here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home