&t The Taylor Family: Back to the Books

Sunday, August 17

Back to the Books

Most of you know that I put together pretty elaborate scrapbooks for the girls, starting on the day we found out we were pregnant up to the their first year birthdays. They were pretty detailed with lots of journaling and photos of course. I am the fourth one out of five children in my family and my baby book isn't really filled out all that well, so I always swore that all my children would have the same attention when it came to recording their first year. Easier said than done for sure. There is one good thing about having other children before starting this scrapbook, I have a layout. Bresa's probably took me the longest to put together and then Abbi's was much easier, when I could find time, because I knew which pages were the most important and I didn't leave anything out that I had to put in later for Bresa's. Since I had this week off, I got out a scrapbook that I received when I was pregnant with Abbi after I had already started the book that would be hers. I got out all my scrapbooking supplies, which was a surprisingly decent amount, to get started. I have been journaling as events have happened (finding out, first hearing heartbeat, first ultrasound, end of first trimester) so I just need to print those out and then get some pictures of my growing belly printed out before I can start putting everything together. Michael's was having a great sale so I visited them and bought a few more pages and baby stickers for decorations. It's really hard to put subsequent books together when there are so many other things that need to get done, but if I do this little by little it shouldn't be too hard to make this one just as great as the last two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home