&t The Taylor Family: Happy Anniversary to us...Again

Saturday, September 20

Happy Anniversary to us...Again

It all started 10 years ago today when Peter kissed me for the very first time. Took him long enough. :) You know the rest of the story after that and here we are today as happy as ever! We never celebrate this anniversary and to be honest we have probably forgotten it more times than we have remembered it over the years so today was not much different than any other.

I have been taking training classes to become certified to volunteer for hospice in my spare time and finally got my certification a couple weeks ago. I got a call yesterday for my very first patient so I was up and out early to go to my visit. Peter stayed home with the girls and worked and when I got home I told him how beautiful the weather was outside. After some quick cleaning we went to the park for a picnic and some playing before the rain started. After we ate the girls played on the playground and Peter and I sat in the grass and did our homework for the class we take at church on Wednesday nights. The picture's not that great but I was too lazy to get up and get a better one. So far it's been a nice day and now the girls are taking a bath to get all clean for church in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home