&t The Taylor Family: Happy Labor Day

Monday, September 1

Happy Labor Day

I like having paid days off. I wish I had more, but since I don't I have to make the best of what I get. Peter is still so busy with his business (a good thing indeed) that I decided he needed a day off from the girls and I could use a day of fun with them myself. The next thing I had to do was figure out what we haven't done before. Hmm, how about Disney? Okay, so we have definitely done Disney before, but the girls always love it each time as much as the last. We got up early and I did the princess' hair, complete with tiaras and sparkles, before we drove over to pick up Grandma and head out to Disney. We started off at Hollywood Studios where we went on the new Toy Story ride. My mom had never been but the girls and I had gone with Janell and Wyatt when it first opened. It is worth the little extra side trip just to ride it once. Then we headed over to the Magic Kingdom and did some princess type things and walked miles and miles. It was super hot out but there was hardly anyone at the park so the lines weren't long at all and we got to do everything that the girls asked. We were all getting tired but we wanted to use some night glowing things and see the castle lit up at dark so we visited with a few characters and then ate dinner while the sun set. We pretty much exhausted ourselves and finally decided to call it a night and head home. I think the girls fell asleep before we were off Disney property and if I didn't have to drive home I probably would have done the same. We had a really great time though, I always enjoy Disney World. Thanks Grandma for getting us in and spending the day with us, we had a wonderful time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home