&t The Taylor Family: 1st Grader

Friday, June 5

1st Grader

Well, I no longer have a Kindergartener any more. Today was Bresa's last day of Kindergarten. We had our rough spots through the year but I think Bresa has grown a lot in many ways. Next year she will be going on to the 1st grade, it is so hard to believe that she is so big already! Abbi will be starting Preschool this coming year so that just leaves baby Javan at home. Here is Bresa with her "Diploma" wearing a shirt she made in class.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma is so proud of you. What did you do to that little 8 pound baby girl I rocked and hugged ? Where is that 2yr. old little girl who pretended her legs didn't work so that I would carry her everywhere? The 4yr.old that constantly searched her body to see if she had a boo-boo to get an emergency treat? You have grown so much this year.I enjoy our long talks on the phone.I remember when you would always tell me "You are my best friend,Grandma". Now you say "Grandma, You are my FIRST best friend". Look at you now, almost 6. I love you so much, big girl. Oh Boy, no school means more sleep overs. Get packed I'm on my way to pick you up . Don't forget to bring a moose for me!!!!! Special Love and Hugs Grandma

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

Congrats Bresa!!!!!

Grown up so much. I still have my Kindergarten diploma framed on my wall. It is something to be very proud of, your first big academic achievement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home