&t The Taylor Family: Just keep Swimming

Saturday, July 31

Just keep Swimming

This morning I went to breakfast with Brenda, Lisa, and Tina to discuss the food for Peter and I's Anniversary Party we are throwing in a couple of weeks. We got a lot planned out and accomplished and then Tina and I went to a couple stores looking for decorations and such. We stopped by my house and picked up the kids and then drove down to Ikea and looked around a little there too. We didn't find too much but not to worry we still have a little time. Once we were shopped out we took all the kids over to Tina's mom's house down the road and went swimming for close to three hours. The pool at the house is really shallow for the most part so the girls had a pretty free rein of it. About a third of the pool is only a couple inches deep which was perfect for Javan to wade in. He really enjoyed the steps too because he could do a little climbing with his head above the water. He also liked to just jump at me trusting I would grab him and hold him close before he went under. The girls played with Tina just about the whole time. They got braver and braver as the afternoon went on and pretty soon they were jumping in the pool from the side and holding their breath under water for longer and longer. When we decided to get out I was exhausted, I could tell the kids were too but they denied it. On the way home they all fell asleep and I must say, I was a little jealous. Thanks for the great day Tina, I am so happy you are back home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home