&t The Taylor Family: Coloring Eggs

Tuesday, April 26

Coloring Eggs

Last night I had to pick up a guitar for Peter on my way home and by the time I got dinner together I had to leave for a Women's Ministry meeting at church. Anyhow, we didn't get to color the eggs like we were hoping to do so it got pushed off for another night. Today when I got home from work, I saw the egg kits on the counter and figured we should get these things colored before we eat them all. The girls were very excited to do this (Javan stayed at Grandma's) and so they were very helpful in preparing and cleaning a place for it. Each of the girls got 8 eggs and I colored two and they worked very hard to make each egg just right. In the end we had a bunch of beautiful colored eggs that look very delicious. Now I just need to decide what to do with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home