&t The Taylor Family: Sweet End to our Fun Day

Saturday, April 16

Sweet End to our Fun Day

Last time I came over to New Smyrna I met Bill and Brenda at their old condo, we enjoyed the beach for a while and then we went to this little place that sold sandwiches and ice cream. When I saw Brenda earlier I asked her how to get there and they gave me directions and told me to call when I was headed that way and they would meet me. After the kids got rinsed off and were loaded in the car again we headed to Banana Split Republic. When I came before I had the best banana split ever and I was anxious to get one again. Bill and Brenda met us there and we all went inside to order our treats. Brenda bought each of the girls their choice of cone and I got the banana split to share with my little man. We ate outside under the shade of the trees and enjoyed the wonderful breeze that God provided for us. My ice cream was just as good as I remembered but I was glad the girls wanted a few bites and Javan was always there with his mouth open because I wouldn't have been able to finish it myself. As the kids finished they ran off to play on the bench swings and the rest of us just sat back and talked a bit. Pretty soon it was time to head home, I am sure Daddy was missing us at this point. We said our good byes and then headed off. I figured at least one of the children would sleep on the way home but no such luck. I guess we don't live far enough away for that. I don't know how they still had energy when we got home but after the round of showers and eating a light a dinner I was utterly exhausted. Why does fun have to be so tiring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home