&t The Taylor Family: Movie Night

Friday, April 8

Movie Night

Peter had Worship Team Practice tonight and I wanted to do something fun with the kids. While I was making dinner I asked Peter to run to a Red Box Movie Rental stand and get Disney's Tangled movie. We hadn't seen it yet and I had heard good things about it. I didn't tell the kids my plan but after dinner Abbi asked if we could watch a movie. I told her we could but I wanted to see Tangled. She told me that we didn't have that movie but we could watch something different. I said that I only wanted to watch Tangled but her and Bresa went and picked out three movies each and told me I could pick any one I wanted. I told them to brush their teeth and while they were I put all their movies away and put Tangled in the DVD player. They came in with their quilts and stuffed animals and I turned the movie on. All during the previews the girls were guessing which movie I choose and when it finally started it took them about 5 minutes to figure out it was Tangled. We all enjoyed the movie and may look into purchasing it in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home