&t The Taylor Family: Girl's Day Out

Saturday, May 21

Girl's Day Out

This morning I decided to take the girls to the farmer's market to see what they had going on. I left Javan with Daddy so we could have some girl time. We found some nice green peppers and we tried some delicious watermelon so of course we had to buy one. We picked the perfect one and it was just $3.50. The girls were very excited to get it. While at the market we ran into several people we know from church and around town and then headed home to show off our good buys to Daddy. As the day went on I had an urge to get out of the house again. Once the children had finally finished cleaning their rooms I took the girls to Michael's Craft Store to pick up some little things for a Daddy's Day present we are working on. We left there and then headed to Altamonte to the Dollar Theater to watch the movie Hop. It was a cute little tale about the Easter Bunny who really wanted to be a drummer. I was going to take the girls out for ice cream afterwards but then they got pretty feisty so we just headed home. It was nice to get out with my girls, usually we take Javan with us everywhere to give Daddy a break. Or I just have Javan because the girls are in school. Maybe some day I can just take them one on one and have some Mommy-daughter time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home