&t The Taylor Family: First Swim of the Season

Friday, May 6

First Swim of the Season

This afternoon I had to go to church to help set up for the Women’s Ministry Spring Conference. Since I left at about 2 I didn’t get to see the girls when they got home from school. While I was at church my friend, Rebecca, called and asked if we would like to go swimming at their community pool tonight. I thought this would be a great way for us to be able to spend some fun quality time together and I know the children LOVE swimming. Peter got all the kids ready so when I came home we could just jump in the car and go. At the pool the kids had a great time. I thought it was too cold so I just put my feet in but Peter got in and played with the girls in the shallow end. I watched Javan on the steps while we talked with our friends. They all played a good while but still didn’t want to leave when we said it was time. We will be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home