&t The Taylor Family: Back in the game

Thursday, July 26

Back in the game

Well if you thought I was bad before you should see me now. Ever since my doctor released me on Monday I have had caching running through my mind non-stop. Luckily while I was out of commission the local cachers placed some new geocaches in my area so I had something to do when I got well again. There is a park a couple miles from my house where one cacher placed 7 puzzle caches, I had the time so I solved them all while I was on bedrest. I wanted to go make the finds in the early morning but I don't like hiking alone in the woods so I called up a couple caching friends and we made a morning of it. We ended up with 8 finds (6 puzzles and one other) and will return for the final two probably next week. It got hot fast even though we left the house around 7am. I definitely needed this caching run, it helped sooth my itch (somewhat).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home