&t The Taylor Family: Play, for young and old(er)

Sunday, January 6

Play, for young and old(er)

Earlier today I met up with Steve and Heather and their friend Robin and their kids. I took the girls to Jay Blanchard Park and they all ran around together. We had a nice lunch at the park and talked and caught up. The kids ran around for a long time and while we were there I ran into Jake and her daughter Kendrah. It was great to see them so unexpectedly and we talked for a while before she had to get going. Brye made friends with a very fat squirrel who was not shy at all. After Robin had to take her daughter home for a nap Steve and Heather and I took our kids out caching (what else?). I had to grab up 11 finds to make it to 1200 finds for me so we went from cache to cache until we got there. We picked up a bunch around the UCF area and then headed back to my mom's house. We dropped off all the kids with Papa and then went to dinner at the Roadhouse. I headed home after grabbing up the girls and set to work logging all my finds from the earlier caches we found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home