&t The Taylor Family: PLAY BALL!!!

Sunday, January 6

PLAY BALL!!!

One of the many things the girls got from Santa was softball gear. I use to play softball when I was younger up until my sophomore year of high-school when I started getting involved in other things. I always loved it and have thought about joining a local team but it seems like I am always pregnant. :) Anyhow I really want my girls to play a sport that they enjoy just as much as I did so my mom got them gloves a ball and a bat and tee to learn how to play. With Daddy, we all practiced catching and hitting and throwing. We had a lot of fun and we played for a long time. The girls loved hitting and started getting pretty descent at catching. They are still a little afraid of the ball but I think all kids go through that at first. Here are some shots of the girls in action today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home