&t The Taylor Family: Surprise!!

Wednesday, January 9

Surprise!!

Today, while I was at work, the ladies up in Records (where anyone who comes through the door has to talk to before anyone will come and help them) called me in my office and told me that I had something up front. I was really confused because normally they only call me to tell me someone is there that wants some property or some State's Attorney wants to view evidence or something like that. I was thinking "what could be up there for me?" if I had ordered anything it would have had to go through the property manager and she would bring it to me so I really had no clue. When I got to Record's door I saw some beautiful flowers on the desk and said "Aww, who got flowers?" They smiled and said "must be you." When they handed me the vase I read the card and found out that my wonderful wonderful husband sent them to me. He is so sweet!! I put them on the secretary's desk right out side my office door (the position is currently vacant) so that everyone could enjoy them (and maybe be a little jealous). They are my favorite kind of flower, Gerber Daisies. I am so lucky to have married the best man ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home