&t The Taylor Family: Bresa's First School Play

Tuesday, November 25

Bresa's First School Play

Bresa has been practicing hard at school for her very first school play. We were told to go to the school at 1:00 today to see our child preform. I went into work early and then flexed out an hour I had worked earlier to go to the play so I didn't have to use any of my banked comp time. My mom had taken Abbi overnight so she brought her up to us so that we could all go to the play together. We got to the school and found a seat and waited for the show. The play was put on by all the kindergarden classes at the school and they each had a different costume on to go along with the Thanksgiving theme. Bresa was a pilgrim woman and was so cute in her little paper hat. They sang a few songs and told a story. It didn't last very long and then they were done. We signed Bresa out of school early since she only had about 30 minutes left and then went for a snack. We took Peter home and then my mom and I took the girls to the mall to try and figure out some Christmas things. We must have tried a dozen beautiful dresses on the girls but ended up not buying anything. I had a really good time and enjoyed the break from my normal 10-15 hour work days but by the end I could hardly walk and was so ready to crawl into my bed. Luckily I only have to work tomorrow and then get Thursday and Friday off and paid.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

Too cute.
Congrats on your first school play!

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brye, Grandma was so proud of you in your play.I am so glad I was able to come out and be there. It was great fun getting you out of school early that day too..I will come eat lunch with you soon,too. That would be fun..Love and hugs from Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home