&t The Taylor Family: HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!

Monday, June 8

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!

Today my little baby girl turned four years old. She is so big that this year she will be starting preschool! It is hard to believe my little girl is already 4! I took the day off of work to spend with her and she said she wanted to go to Disney. After talking about it, Peter and I decided we would just take Abbi to Disney so the day would be all about her. Bresa and Javan stayed with Grandma and we explored Animal Kingdom. We had a good day and Abbi got thoroughly spoiled. She was dressed so pretty as a beautiful princess and had a big button that said it was her Birthday with her name on it. Everywhere we went people said "Happy Birthday Abigail." I asked her how they knew but she didn't have an answer. After lots of walking we headed home and Abbi fell asleep before we had even got off Disney property, I think that means she had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home