&t The Taylor Family: Beautiful Day to Hunt for Eggs

Saturday, March 27

Beautiful Day to Hunt for Eggs

Bresa and Abbi started their spring break yesterday and have all next week off. I was going through Bresa's papers in her folder when I found a little flyer about an egg hunt at a local park for kids of all ages. They were going to have an egg hunt for different age groups, face painting, a bounce house, and lunch for the kids too. I invited Kelli to come with her kids and after she met me this morning we headed over to the park. We got there in time to grab a good spot before the hunts started and then when they said "go" the girls took off and I showed Javan how to get the eggs and put them in his basket. He wasn't really interested in that he just liked to shake them up. He sat right down with about 4 eggs around him and just took turns shaking each one. The girls came back with their eggs and then opened them all up to see what they got. After all the eggs were all opened we got in line and got the kids some food. We ate in the shade of a nice tree and then decided we would get in line for the face painting. I guess we took too long to eat because when we got in line the lady told us they weren't accepting any more people. Oh well, we couldn't get their faces painted but we could take them to the play ground. All the kids had a blast playing and running around and Javan and baby Emily loved swinging on the swings. I took a bunch of pictures of all the kids getting the eggs and eating and then playing but somehow every image on my card got corrupted and this is all I could salvage. I am pretty disappointed in that but at least I was able to salvage something. The first photo is Joshua and Javan with their eggs and another friend of ours, Rebecca, that happened to be at the park too. The picture of Abbi on the red thing also had Bresa in it on the right spinning her around but Bresa was in the part of the photo that got chopped. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home