&t The Taylor Family: Evening Gardening

Friday, April 9

Evening Gardening

Since the sun stays out later in the day now I decided to take advantage of it this evening and do some gardening after the heat wore off. Peter had worship team practice at church so I put Javan to bed and then the girls and I worked hard in the yard. After we first had the house built we expanded the garden quite a bit but it is proving to be more work than I can keep up with these days with the kids, work, the house, and church so I decided it was time to do some downsizing. The girls helped move all the bricks that outlined the garden and I transplanted a few plants that there were no longer going to be in the flower beds. It was a lot of work but we got a good bit done and the girls helped a ton. Now that the garden is smaller I am going to have to get some seed for the old bed area so that we can grow some grass there instead. Hopefully by this time next year we will have a beautiful, managable garden with a nice thick and healthy lawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home