&t The Taylor Family: Game Board Party

Saturday, April 3

Game Board Party

Tina and Noah had planned a game board party for while Peter and I were here so we could experience one. They have these parties quarterly with a bunch of friends and whenever I come they always talk about it. After we were all up and ready we finished getting the food stuff situated and then waited for the guests to arrive around 12:30. We played a couple of warm up games while we waited for some of the stragglers to wander in and then we set up a couple different types of games for the different personalities. It ended up that all the guys wanted to play the strategy game and the girls wanted to play faster paced games that involved more social interaction. Us girls played a good 10 games or so while the guys played just the one. We weren't sure how long the party would last, it really depended on how long the game lasted but it ended around 9:00. After the last guests left Tina, Noah, Peter, and I played a few games of Apples to Apples which was halirous. I actually made Peter cry because he was laughing so hard! Peter and I fly out around 7 tomorrow morning. We have had a great and relaxing time and really enjoyed every minute of it but I definitely will enjoy my love'n from the kids tomorrow afternoon, I sure do miss them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home