&t The Taylor Family: Time for a vacation

Monday, March 29

Time for a vacation

Every year for my birthday I go to Ohio to see my best friend. Last year when I went up I took Javan because he was just a baby. Tina and Noah said that this year Peter should come with us too. I talked to my mom about it and she was excited to watch the kids for a week to let us go on a vacation. We were going to take Javan with us because he flies free but my mom wanted to have him at home too. Peter and I have been looking forward to this trip for a LONG time. The last time we spent time alone with each other for more than 2 days was 6 years ago when we went to Italy and left Bresa with mom and I was pregnant with Abbi. Finally today was the day. During the day we finished packing and did the laundry and chores so that things would be pretty much taken care of when we returned. My mom was actually coming over to our house for the week, we thought it would be easier for the kids to be in their own rooms with all of their own things rather than move all their things to Grandma's house for the week. We left the keys for Oscar and kissed all the kids good-bye and then took one last family photo before our trip. Peter's dad picked us up to take us to the airport around 4:30 and we left closer to 5:00. Our flight was scheduled to depart at 7:15 pm but when we got to the airport we found out we would be waiting an extra hour. After waiting a bit we finally got on our flight and arrived in Dayton just after 10pm. We went back to Tina and Noah's house and actually played some Mariokart before heading to bed. Tomorrow will officially start our vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home