&t The Taylor Family: Lazying around

Tuesday, March 30

Lazying around

This morning Peter and I woke up in Ohio and were excited to just hang out and enjoy Tina and Noah's company. We had a great breakfast (I always eat really well up here). Tina had homemade whole wheat cinnamon rolls ready for us. Noah set up the grill outside to smoke pulled pork for dinner, it was predicted to take all day. Once things were set up we started to play some board games. For lunch Tina and I went out to grab some smoothies and wraps and then we came home to play some video games on the Wii and then some more board games. Before we knew it dinner was ready and it was Delicious! We had pulled pork sandwiches with green beans (I must have eaten 100 of those), pasta salad, rolls, and coleslaw. For dessert we are having homemade strawberry ice cream that Noah has already made. I think we are going to end our lazy day with some more laying around while we watch a movie or maybe play some more games. Now that we have settled in, we will be going out to do some touristy things tomorrow. I don't mind this vegging and eating all day though, I don't think I could ever get tired of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home