&t The Taylor Family: 10 Year Wedding Anniversary Party

Saturday, August 14

10 Year Wedding Anniversary Party

Peter and I had planned on taking a cruise in Alaska for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We had planned it for probably two years and looked at cruise lines and different rooms on the ships, I am on the mailing list for all the cruise-lines that have Alaskan cruises and we were picking out which excursions we wanted to go on. Needless to say, we were very excited about taking this trip. It was probably early this year when I thought our money would be better spent on paying off the Civic. Peter and I talked about it and ultimately decided that getting out of our car payment would be better than the wonderful cruise we had planned. Since it was our 10 Anniversary we still wanted to do something fun and exciting and so we decided to have an Anniversary Party with our friends. It was a lot of work and planning but with my friends help it was a hit. Several of my friends made all the food for the party which was delicious! Bill made pulled pork and pulled chicken sandwiches, we had lot of appetizers and salads and our friend Brenda made us a three tear cake topped with our topper from our wedding. It was beautiful and delicious!! I had planned a few games which everyone seemed to enjoy and I had made a slideshow to play just as background while people continued to talk and eat. I really enjoyed seeing everyone again and it was nice for me to be able to introduce a lot of my friends to each other. Peter and I have such great friends and we are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you to all our friends and family who mean so much to us. Peter and I thank God for each of you and we look forward to spending our next 10 years, not only with each other, but with you all also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home