&t The Taylor Family: Our 10 year wedding Anniversary

Thursday, August 12

Our 10 year wedding Anniversary

It's been 10 years since Peter and I got married. We were just kids when we started out and we had no idea what we had ahead of us. There were hard times and tears of sorrow but there have also been so many more happy times and joyful tears. We just went on vacation last week so I hadn't planned on taking any more time off but since it was a big anniversary we figured we had to do something fun with no kids. My mom took the kids yesterday and Peter and I drove over to Tampa. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on the Tampa Bay. The hotel was amazing and we had a beautiful room with a wonderful view (which you can see in the photo). Wednesday night we met our friends for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and after saying goodbye Peter and I walked the mall a little bit. We went back to the hotel later and just walked around outside and explored the restaurants that they offered. When we got up Thursday we went out for breakfast and then went to a nearby mall. We didn't have an agenda we just wanted to hang out with each other and enjoy each other's company. Tonight is Abbi's preschool graduation so we will have to head back soon. Here's to another wonderful 10 years!! I love you Peter, you are the love of my life and I wouldn't rather spend my days with any other!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home